Needles, Syringes & Drenchers
- Disposable Plastic hub Needles
- Disposable Aluminium hub Needles
- Disposable Detectable Aluminium hub Needles
- Disposable Detectable Brass hub Needles
- Disposable Detectable Plastic hub Needles
- Stainless Steel Needles
- Disposable Syringes LUER LOCK
- Disposable Syringes LUER SLIP
- Disposable Catheter Syringe
- Reusable Syringes
- Syringes & Drenchers Accessories
- IV Sets & Blood Collection
- Personal Protection
- Bandages, Instruments & Animal Health Care Supplies
- Hoof Care
- Nutritional Aids
- Treatment & Veterinary Drugs
- Dairy Production
- Bovine Production
- Pig Production
- Sheep Production
- Farm & Stable Supply
- Chemical products
- Pet Identification
- Permanent Fencing
- Needles, Syringes & Drenchers
- Find a Retailer
Established since 2005, SyrVet Canada Inc. offers more than 2000 products in animal health, veterinary instruments and farming accessories distributed all across Canada through an entire network of distributors.
Always on the lookout for the latest novelties, the company is doing everything in its power to offer to the farming world a variety of products of great quality. In this respect, SyrVet Canada holds the rights to SyrVet, Horse Sense and Pet Sense products. The company also stands as the distributor of well-known brands such as Kerbl, Jobe Valve, Peach Teat and Antahi.
In this day and age, where the quality of the consumer service is often failing, SyrVet Canada is proud to make it one of its priorities. At SyrVet Canada, each and every client is important and deserves access to the necessary information.
With this innovative electronic platform, Syrvet Canada gives you the opportunity to learn about all its products offered through its Canadian retailers network. By consulting the "List of retailers" tab, we will find the retailer closest to you for your purchasing needs.
For strategic access, the SyrVet Canada warehouse is located at the intersection of highway 10 and road 139 in the Granby area, in the province of Quebec. The company will maintain a large inventory of the vast majority of its products. It will be its duty to process all orders from its distributors with swiftness and precision in order to give you rapidly access to its products.